Thursday, June 30, 2011

MAC Bloggers' Obsessions (Sonoran Rain)

I purchased one item from MAC Bloggers' Obsessions. I bought the lipglass "Sonoran Rain". I really wanted that and the eyeshadow "Jealousy Wakes", but "Jealousy Wakes" was sold out right away. I was not quick enough.

When it comes to lip colors, I always go for more neutral colors. I have always wanted to branch out and get a pink or a red, but I have never found one that I think looks good on me. I really did take a risk buying Sonoran Rain, but I figured I would always wonder what it looked like on me. I must say.... it does look very pretty. It is not something that I will wear everyday, but it is the best I have found to date. It is an opaque, red-orange with fuchsia, and gold shimmer. The wear time is pretty good. It lasted a few hours on my lips... which says alot for me. It is on the heavier side, but I guess that is why it lasted as long as it did. I do feel that I will need some type of liner on my lips when I wear it because I feel that this is the type of gloss that will bleed. In my pictures I dont have any liner on (because I dont own anything red at the moment).

Overall... if you love red lips, then this is a must buy for you. If you are like me, and have been wanting to branch into this look buy cant jump right into a red lipstick... then try this. It might surprise you.



No comments:

Post a Comment