Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure

I found THE BEST loose sparkle powder. It is called Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity in "Pure". This sparkle powder comes in 3 different colors: Pure, Gold, and Bronze. It was a very hard decision on which one to buy because they were all so beautiful and sparkly. I have been in search of the perfect powder or eyeshadow for my eyes that has just enough sparkle. This is it! This also comes in a shimmer dust for your body and hair that has an atomizer that disperses the sparkle evenly. I chose not to buy the shimmer dust because I figured that I could add the loose sparkle powder to my body lotion and get body sparkle that way if I really wanted it.

Now back to the loose sparkle powder. It looks pink in the container but when you apply it to your skin, it is just a white crystal sparkle. This can be added over any eyeshadow color to give it that "POP" that you were looking for. You can also use it to highlight your brow bone. I did use it, lightly, on my cheek bone as a highlight and it was very pretty. But I think that some people might think its too much sparkle. Personally, I dont mind it. I actually love it.

Another great thing about this product is that there is not much fall out. I noticed that after I put it on my eyelids it actually stayed put without an adhesive or wetting it. I am glad that I tried it first before adding my Hard Candy Glitter Glue. I do like that glue, but I would rather not use it if I didnt have too.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for sparkle or just loves sparkle like me. I purchased this at Sephora for $19.00. I think that this price is a steal because I can see this jar lasting me a long time. A little goes a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment