Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

This is my 1st Burt's Bees product that I have ever purchased. I am realizing how much I love the scent of honey and I am in search of a honey lotion and/or honey perfume. This is my first try at it. Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion contains milk (which softens the skin) and honey (which nourishes the skin) as well as botanical moisturizers including coconut oil, grape see oil and sunflower oil. The fragrance is 100% natural with its notes of honey, vanilla, lemon and mint. It’s great for normal to dry skin and has been clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours. I think that it works great for softening my skin, Im just not in love with the scent. I dont think that it really smells like honey. It gave off more of an artificial coconut smell to me. It's not a horrible scent, it's just not what I was looking for. So my search continues. I am looking for something that actually smells something like the LUSH "Honey I Washed the Kids" bar soap but in a lotion or perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment