Sunday, April 3, 2011

TiGi Bed Head Colour Combat Dumb Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner

My hair is color treated. My natural hair color is dark blonde and I lighten it. So I do use shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair to try and maintain my color. I go for shampoos and conditioners that smell yummy. When I was at the beauty supply store with one of my friends I remembered that TiGi Bed Head had a great smelling Shampoo for Red Heads because I had smelled it once before. I figured I would see what they had for blondes.

TiGi Bed Head Colour Combat Dumb Blonde Shampoo says that it is perfect for highlighted or bleached hair, that this revolutionary shampoo strengthens, repairs and prevents breakage.I cant explain the smell, other then it smells sweet and fantastic. It left my hair feeling soft. It lathers and left my hair looking shiny.

TiGi Bed Head Colour Combat Dumb Blonde Conditioner is ultra moisturising without leaving my hair heavy. I have thinner hair to start with so that is something that I need to watch out for. I left this on for about one minute and when I rinsed it off, my hair was extremely soft. When I got out of the shower and ran a comb through my hair, I had not one knot. That is so not normal. I am normally pulling and tugging at my hair.

When I blew my hair dry, it had volume and I could still smell the wonderful scent of the the Dumb Blonde. I really like this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment