Thursday, April 14, 2011

Makeup Forever HD Foundation

This is the 1st foundation that I have purchased in a very long time. I have been airbrushing (Dinair) for over a year now and I love the way my skin looks when I do it. When I am totally lazy or just going to class I normally just put on tinted moisturizer (Origins) because Im not really looking to impress anyone and Im normally leaving the house super early.

When I was in NYC this past weekend, we decided to stop off at the Makeup Forever store and pickup a few things. I needed to get my concealer (Lift Concealer #2) and we shopped around for a bit. I decided to try the Makeup Forever HD Foundation (#125 Sand). (Side Note: There are 25 color options to choose from so you should go to either a Makeup Forever store or Sephora to get matched.)

I must say that I was impressed the second it touched my skin. It goes on extremely silky smooth (nothing like anything I have ever experienced with any foundation before). It's the thinnest full coverage foundation that I have ever used. They say it will cover skin imperfections flawlessly and create a soft-focus effect (with pictures). After testing it, my complexion had a natural glow, not really matte (that is until I added powder to set the foundation). Right now I am liking the matte look so that is why I added the powder but I dont think it is needed. In the summer months I am sure I will be going more for the natural glow look.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael! Love your blog...you look like you're having so much fun! Just found you via Beautylish. We have a blog where we do beauty product reviews, shopping haul videos & share our favorite Spring fashion trends. Would love for you to visit us & let us know what you think! We clicked to "follow" you & we'd love for you to do the same for us! ;)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really love the glamorous look! It is elegant and pretty, without being to overdone.There are variety of beauty products available in the market.i like your thoughts and beauty tips.

    Thanks
    Best Beauty Salons NYC

    ReplyDelete