Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

I personally never understood the purpose of clear mascara for your lashes unless you are 12 years old and want to feel like you have makeup on. I bought this clear mascara to tame my eyebrows. My brows are not crazy untamed but there are times that a few hairs will go out of place. I never noticed this until I started getting my brows tinted, but since then I have needed something to keep them in place. I purchased Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara and I must say that it works wonders. It is totally worth the $5.00 that I paid for it. I have not experienced flaking of this product through out the day. I can't comment on the wear of this product as a mascara as I've never tried it like that, but I have a feeling it would do nothing as a mascara, because it is colorless and weightless. If it does anything... it will probably just separate your lashes.

Side Note:
Maybelline treats this product as a mascara, not as an eyebrow gel. This is what http://www.maybelline.com/ says: "The mascara that conditions as it thickens. Lash-doubling formula glides on smooth to build great-looking lashes. Lash building brush makes it easy to get a full lash look without clumps or globs. Contact lens safe and hypoallergenic. Washable; also available in waterproof formula and with curved brush."

No comments:

Post a Comment