Monday, April 18, 2011

Clinique Chubby Stick

The Clinique Chubby Stick is the best of a lip balm, lip-gloss, and lipstick all in one. It’s moisturizing like a lip balm, glossy like a lip-gloss, and tinted like a lipstick. It can be applied with a light hand for a sheer wash of color or applied liberally to give your lips a lovely pop of color.

The Chubby Stick is a great alternative for those days when you just don’t feel like bothering with a lipstick, but want something with a bit more color than a lip balm. It’s also perfect for applying on the go without a mirror. It’s definitely not a high maintenance product and is perfect for someone new to the lip product world. Also, unlike some lip products, it won’t highlight any dry skin on the lips, but will rather help to combat that issue and moisturize your lips.

I purchased Whole Lotta Honey (02), and Graped Up (08). Each one was $15.00. I actually did get a small discount on these because I had a family member working at Macy's at the time and I was able to use her employee discount. Anyway... I love these Chubby Sticks. I am thinking about going back (before the summer), and getting brighter colors to wear over the summer.

In the picture, the top swatch is Whole Lotta Honey, and the bottom swatch is Graped Up. They are both on the brown side and yes... kinda similar. But I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I got both. HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment