Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tinted Moisturizer

I purchased Vita Zing from Origins after I heard about it from the makeup guru TiffanyD. I was looking for an easier way and a faster way to do my makeup before class everyday. Who wants to have a full face of makeup to go to a three hour class at 8am?!? When I heard about this... I ran right over to Macys and purchased it. This was my first purchase from Origins.

I still need to use a daily moisturizer (sometimes... depending on how dry I am) under the Vita Zing but this product fascinates me. It goes on like a regular moisturizer (white) and by the time you start rubbing it into your skin, it MAGICALLY turns into your skin color. Voila... Tinted Moisturizer. Personally, I like more coverage so I use MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish on top of that. I also still use concealer to cover my hideous dark circles (haha) but I do love this product. On days that I am just lounging around at home. I just use this alone. (I rarely go a day without any makeup.)

For people that are looking for minimal coverage... I think that this is a great option. If you are looking for something with more... eh, then maybe not. This works for me because I have my lazy days and the last thing I want to do is put a full face of makeup on... but I still want to feel fabulous (and this does the trick).

No comments:

Post a Comment