Monday, April 4, 2011

Hair Pins

I hate when my hair wrap slips from my hair. I am constantly taking my hair down and putting it back up. I know if its bothering me, it must bother other people too. I found these Spin Pins made by Goody last summer and they are amazing. Once you put them in, they will stay in all day. Your hair will not slip from them. Now your hair does have to go in a "bun-type" look but you can make it a "messy bun", so you dont look so library school teacher (no offense to anyone...we all know teachers and librarians are every mans fantasy, haha). These spin pins are not hard to use!!!

Depending on where you buy them at, the price ranges anywhere from $6.00 to $9.00 (on average). You can get blonde or brunette. I dont think it came in any other color, but dont quote me on that. I just personally havent seen them in any other colors.

I wanted to give you an idea of what you can do with the spin pins. I am putting up 3 pictures. One with my hair down so you see how much hair I have, and 2 with my hair up.


No comments:

Post a Comment