Tuesday, April 5, 2011

L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

I love love love this mascara. I used to be a sucker for the expensive mascaras and then I finally realized that this was one of those things in makeup that you didnt have to splurge on. My eyelashes are not long, and not dark. It seems that the men are the lucky ones who get the beautiful long full lashes in my family. haha!! I was in Target one day and this mascara was on sale and I needed a new one because the one that I was using started to smell like crayons. (oh... just in case anyone didnt know, if your mascara smells like that, its time for a new one.) So I bought L'Oreal's Telescopic Carbon Black. WOW!!! You need to put 2 coats on, but it works better then anything I have purchased before. It makes my lashes not only appear longer, but thicker. The mascara also does not flake off through out the day. It is not waterproof (I dont know if it comes that way). Here are a few pictures. The 1st one is without the mascara, then the second is with the mascara. You can see for yourself how well it works!

(oh and if you were wondering... I am wearing makeup from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I dont have much on. I was just running to class)




No comments:

Post a Comment