Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fortune Cookie

I have FINALLY made my first purchase from http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/. I originally heard of this website from makeup guru xsparkage and I was extremely intrigued. I too have a craving for scents that are cinnamon or pumpkin. It is also said that men LOVE and are drawn to women that smell of cinnamon and vanilla. I have wanted to try a lot of things on this site but unfortunately I dont have the money. But I was in need of a new lotion, and I was starting to run low on soap so I figured I would spend a little extra money this month on this. I decided to order 1. Cinnamon Rolled Bar Soap ($6.95), and 1. Cinnamon Rolled Body Butter ($10.99).

Shipping was pretty fast. I am very impressed with that. When the box arrived. I started jumping like Carrie did in "Sex in the City" when she got excited over the tiniest things". Well... that was me yesterday. haha. As soon as I cut the seal of the tape of the box, I could smell the cinnamon. It smelled like Cinnabun (like from the mall).
I instantly but the body butter on, and it seeped right into my skin. It didnt leave that film on my skin that I hate. You know... that film that you get that you feel that you cant touch anything because you feel sticky. You dont get that with this body butter. My hands and forearms were moisturized. It was fantastic! And the smell... the smell is sooooo good. If you like cinnamon, then you will love this body butter... PERIOD!

Now onto the adorable Cinnamon Rolled Bar Soap. It is not only so cute, it smells good enough to eat. My dad was around when I was unwrapping the soap and he was amazed at how good it smelled. He thought it smelled like Cinnabun (from the mall). I was so excited about this soap, I had to try it out. I had already showered for the day, but it didnt matter. I took another shower that night. It smells fantastic when it hits the water.

http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/My overall experience with Fortune Cookie Soaps (so far) is great. I give them 5 out of 5 stars. I cant wait to try more. They have the cutest collection of fortune cookie soaps that I know that I will be buying as gifts for people. There is so many more yummy scents that I cant wait to get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment