Sunday, April 17, 2011

NYX Eyeshadow Base

I have been on the prowl for inexpensive makeup and skincare items. I was at Ulta the other day and purchased NYX Eyeshadow Primer in white (ESB01) and Skin Tone (ESB03). I normally wear Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but $18 is not cutting it this month and I was in need of a new eyeshadow primer.

I would have to say that I have mixed feelings for this product. When you apply it, you need to be careful not to apply to much of it or your eyeshadow will crease throughout the day. I use my fingers to apply so I know how much is going on my eyelid. This product really does make the colors of my shadows more vibrant (which I love). It does have a smooth application, and doesn't turn oily (on my lids... but I dont have oily skin either). One down fall is that I do think that my shadows did seem to fade a little by the end of the day (but not much). Overall, I do think that the product was worth the money. It was only $6.99 for each one. I think that if you are trying to save money, this might be a good option for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment