Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LUSH Buffy Body Butter

Buffy is a body moisturizer and exfoliator in one. I must say that appreciation for this product is an acquired taste. This is not a soap. It doesnt lather or actually clean your body. It is meant to sloth of dead skin. Because this doesnt "clean" your skin, I use it after I use my soap.

Once you start to rub Buffy on your skin (lightly) you will feel the little scrub bits on your skin. Once you wash them away you will feel how soft your skin is... (soft as a babies butt, hehe). You will also notice that the shower water is beading on your skin. When you get out of the shower, lightly pat dry.

I love to exfoliate atleast once a week in the winter, if not more. Coming closer to the summer I do it more because I know that I will be showing more skin. I dont exfoliate in the summer because I dont want to get rid of whatever tan I did obtain. But once the colder months are approaching my skin is itching and I know that my skin is craving a good exfoliation. I will be pulling out my Buffy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment