Sunday, April 17, 2011

Philosophy Hope in a Jar

I received this as a gift around the holidays this year and I was totally excited. I heard rave reviews about Hope in a Jar... plus it was one of Oprah's Favorite Things. Now this was one of those face creams that I personally refused to spend the money on ($38.00 on 2 oz.) because I was scared I was going to fall in love with it. So instead one of my best friends decided she wanted to try it so she bought herself one, and me one at the same time.

Just like I thought... I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. It truly melts into your skin...just glides on and disappears like magic, leaving your skin comfortable, moisturized and luminous. This moisturizer is for all skin types, which I think is great! I think the smell is calming. It reminds me of a day at the spa. I have heard that some people are bothered by the scent, but not me.

The only down fall now is that when I run out of the 2 oz. jar that she bought me... I am going to have to purchase another one on my own. I am truly addicted to Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I have been using this same jar since Decemb
er 2010 and its now April 2011. I would say that I am about 1/2 way through the jar. I use the moisturizer atleast once a day... sometimes twice, depending on how much my skin is craving it.

Overall... I would give this product 4 1/2 stars our of 5. I am taking away a 1/2 of a star because of the price. I do think it is a bit on the steep end for the little amount that you do get. But for anyone that actually does try it, I do think that you will be happy with the way your skin looks and feels. Sometimes you need to spend a littl
e money on skin care products, to help make your makeup (expensive or inexpensive products) look their best on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment