Monday, April 4, 2011

Cosmetic Wipes

I used love MAC Cosmetic Wipes... the whole idea that it would swipe all my make-up off with just one sheet. Most of the time I didnt even have to rinse my face off after (I know, gross... right! haha). This was especially great for late nights out, and I just didnt have the energy to wash my face. BUT... the one thing I hated about MAC wipes was the price. It was $18 for just 45 sheets.

I was at Costco one day about a year ago and saw that they had their own brand of Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes. It was a great deal considering there is 150 towelettes in this box (divided into different packages, some small enough for your gym bag which is fantastic) for around $20.

The first time I used their towelettes I realized that their wipes are actually made stronger then MAC's. Not in the rough on your face kind of way, but in the 'it wont rip' kind of way. Plus I think they have a nice flowery smell, not over-powering. I have sensitive skin and I did not break out from these towelettes.

If you belong to Costco (or know someone that belongs) and are looking for Cosmetic Wipes, I would say try this out. I dont think that you will be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Costco's home brand is great for LOTS of stuff! And I've used these, too! LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete