Friday, April 22, 2011

Vineyard Collection Grapes

This lotion smells incredible. I have never smelled anything as good as this (in a lotion) that actually lasts all day. It also leaves your skin moisturized without it being heavy and thick. This is the 2nd bottle that I have bought. I am not the kind of person that buys scents more then once unless its something that I love... and I love everything about this lotion. If you like sweet scents (that aren't overbearing) then this might be something that you are interested in. I actually could not wait to do a review on this today because I was out running errands and the man at the counter asked me what I was wearing because I smelled so good. After that little encounter today I knew that I had to write about this lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment