Monday, April 25, 2011

Eyebrow Tinting

I purchased Godefroy Eyebrow tint (in medium brown), and tinted my mom's brows. It's been many years since I did this but she was in desperate need. I dont know how long it's going to last, but application was easy. I wasnt able to use the wood applicators that it came with... I used pointed Q-Tips instead (much easier). I also didnt use petroleum jelly (like it called for). I was being lazy... you really should use it, especially if you are new to tinting. Overall her brows look much better. I kept the tint on her brows for approximately 1 minute.

As long as the tint lasts on her brows for 2 weeks then I will be purchasing Godefroy again (in the future). The pictures below are of the product, before picture of her brows, then the after pictures.

UPDATE: I dont think that this brand, Godefroy, is something that I would recommend. The tint itself only lasted approximately 1 week (maybe a little longer). I still have a few capsules of color left so I will be using that (for myself), and once I am done with that I am going to try another brand. Once I find something that I think is worthy of blogging about I will do so.


(before)

(one eyebrow done... the other not done yet)

(DONE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment